In today’s era, online business
has become more important than over brick-and-mortar business for growing and achieving larger sales volume. That is why, in the digital world, a website has become a must-have for any business. No matter whether your business is small or big, if you don’t own a website, you are probably losing a wide audience. As a fact, a website itself acts as a great marketing tool to help your business grow.
The reason why web development is now considered vital is business growth. Web development is a process that is entirely based on platforms, languages, and CMS. CMS is truly reshaping the current web development scenario. Many reliable CMS can control and manage the content on the website.
But out of so many CMS platforms, it has become quite difficult for entrepreneurs to choose the right one for them. So to make it easy for you, we have come up with top 4 CMS which can meet your requirements.
WordPress is one of the most amazing and prominent website development platform used by many businesses these days. It has become a great website building platform that is powering about 25% of the websites. It provides you with incredible technical support to personalize and modify your website according to your needs. WordPress allows users to build a highly customized and functional website based on your preferences.
Features of WordPress:
- Global acceptability assures WordPress service quality and an enhanced experience for both web developers and individuals wishing to have their eCommerce website.
- Availability of over 50,000 paid and free plugins and a wide collection of theme building tools allows in generating all types of visually appealing, extensive, all-inclusive, and useful e-commerce websites.
- Content management in WordPress is very satisfying and delivers a user-friendly and interactive interface which solves nearly all the issues and acts as a troubleshooting supporter.
- Hundreds of web developers are ready to assist the end-user anytime with beneficial tutorials.
Drupal is one of the most
astonishing, efficient, and flexible open-source content management systems in the market that utilizes PHP. It is widely popular among the new-age entrepreneurs.
The best thing about Drupal is that it can be configured with thousands of community built modules, which is a great way to extend the functionality of a website.
You can utilize this CMS for corporate, government, political, or personal blogs. Around 2.1% of the websites present on World Wide Web use Drupal as the backend system.
Features of Drupal:
- Drupal has several modules and plugins to offer exceptional value to the website. It has more than 6000 plugins which can enhance the functionality and versatility of the website and development services.
- Drupal is also a great blend of functionalities, sitemaps, blogging tools, search engine, and numerous customizable modules which can add uniqueness to the e-commerce website.
- If you are seeking the best platform to enrich your eCommerce website, then you should consider Drupal as it handles everything efficiently, right from the categorized tabs to cart proceeding.
- Drupal is a low-maintenance CMS. With Drupal, you don’t need to work too hard as everything will function smoothly.
- In Drupal, the community assistance is remarkable. Chats, events, and meetups are available, but there is no telephonic support.
It’s no secret that online businesses have become more impactful these days. For promoting these portals, many eCommerce frameworks and solutions are evolving. One of the strongest platforms or CMS is Magento. Magento is a great open-source content management system that improves the overall look of the website and its functionality so that the user can enjoy browsing and other services.
Magento is one of the most powerful platforms that has been widely accepted by developers across the globe and now has a significant community where many developers share their experiences besides helping others in developing brilliant websites.
Features of Magento:
- Magento is a user-friendly platform. So even if you are not acquainted with high-level coding stuff or you don’t have adequate knowledge about coding, you can take assistance from the Magento community.
- If you want to take your business to the new horizons of success, then Magento is an ideal choice for you. That is because of the incredible flexibility, scalability, efficiency, and customizable features of Magento are efficient enough to attract customers in a significant manner.
- In the contemporary age, Magento is one of the best and highly recommended CMS for the e-commerce website.
- Magento has a group of supporters that are constantly busy in enhancing the extensions through the latest features.
Joomla!, the open source content management system, is like a boon for those who are seeking an exceptional and user-friendly platform to achieve success in the web marketplace. Joomla is a low-maintenance CMS platform that will offer you effortless functionality followed by trendy and contemporary effects.
Also, Joomla is one of the platforms, that is not only preferred by the web developers but by the clients as well. Yes, the new-age business people who are not acquainted with the tech world prefer this user-friendly CMS because it is easy to use and compile.
Features of Joomla!:
- Joomla is one of the CMSes, that is easy to install. It hardly takes 10 minutes, from downloading to having a working script on a server. Also, it has an open-source CMS development kit that can be easily deployed.
- Plug-ins and extensions are the core features in Joomla! And this plugin and extension will increase the performance of the website.
- Joomla is an extremely flexible CMS that works great for backend networks with over 7700+ extensions together.
- Templates and themes are the most important part of any website. It gives a professional and attractive look to your website. Joomla comes with thousands of standard themes and templates that can be used to change the look of your site instantly.
- Along with the great functionality and templates, Joomla comes with many unique attributes including, front-end module re-editing, Google ReCaptcha, decoupling, online linking, collapsible sidebar, and composer integration. This makes it a strong and versatile CMS.
- It is an efficient CMS which saves developers a lot of time as compared to other CMSes.
So these are the top 4 CMS alternatives popular in the contemporary web world. You can choose any of these for your next eCommerce development project to add functionality and unique attributes to your website.